Kriya Yoga with Swami Satyadharma-
Learn and experience the culmination of Kundalini Yoga techniques, as Swami Satyadharma presents the first 10 Kriya Yoga practices, over 5 full days.
Please note: This course is specifically for serious and committed yoga aspirants.
Invitation is extended to:
* Accredited Yoga Teachers
* Students who have completed Yogic Studies 3
* Those who have attended the 2016/2017 Kriya course or who have previously completed one of the following Deepening Sadhana courses with Swami Satyadharma: Tattwa Shuddhi, Chakra Shuddhi or Prana Vidya.
This limitation is to ensure that all participants have previous experience with the foundation techniques required for proper practice and full benefit.
The Kriya Yoga techniques belong to the Kundalini Yoga tradition. They are an important component of sadhana for aspirants who are sincerely dedicated to the awakening of the latent spiritual potential and the realization of the essential nature of the mind and consciousness.
The practices of Kriya Yoga allow you to:
* develop awareness and the awakening of the kundalini and the chakras
* break through the thinking process without struggle
* enhance concentration and meditation
The ashram environment is deemed most important for the transmission of the practices of Kriya Yoga in their pure form. This is an excellent opportunity for yoga aspirants to learn a higher sadhana not commonly available in the West.
For course eligibility and other queries please email email@example.com